DistanceParent.org is all about you, the parents who strive to make distance parenting work and their kids. Maybe your distance parenting situation is struggling. Maybe it’s doing well. Maybe it’s just started. The fact of the matter is, distance parenting isn’t something that there is a whole lot of information out there about. We at DistanceParent.org want to hear about it all! The good, the bad and the ugly. What works and what doesnt. Guest blogging gives you and your perspective a voice.
Submitting an article is easy!
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account.
- Fill out your profile with a minimum of your name as it should appear on your posts and a bio. You can upload your own photo if you’d prefer.
- Contact me and let me know you’d like to guest post.Â I’ll set your account up to do it.Â Then :
- Once logged in, click on ‘Posts’ and ‘new post’.
- When you are done with your post, save it and click the blue ‘Submit for Review’ button. That’s it! Your post will be reviewed before it is published.
Posts to the site should be general interest articles or stories about long distance parenting. If you need advice about long distance parenting issues, rather than writing for the distanceparent.org website, try out the forums or other online communities.
Here are the two easy peasy Terms and Conditions for writing for the site :
- If I make edits to your post, I will email you before publishing it. I reserve the editorial right over submitted content, however, you will be notified of any changes to the content and you retain the copyright over the original submission and the edited version.